- Rails I18n revs up: Globalize2 preview released!
- The Future of I18n in Ruby on Rails - RailsConf Europe 2008
- Ruby on Rails I18n, RailsConf Europe and Globalize2
- Finally. Ruby on Rails gets internationalized
- The Ruby on Rails I18n core api
- Expecting arbitrary method calls in a particular order in RSpec
- Scriptaculous SortableTree
- Oops! Rails already has something better than Engines
- An ERB Safemode handler for ActionView
- Http-authenticated Rails page caching
- Sending Ruby to the jail: an attemp on a Haml Safemode
- Sexy Theme Templating with Haml Safemode! Finally ...
- Folksr is here - again! Distributed votings using Microformats
- Ruby on Rails Plugin: WillPaginate Liquidized
- WillPaginate Liquidized updated
- Taskmate officially ready for review
- Google Analytics plugin for Ruby on Rails released
- Ruby on Rails Plugin: Google Analytics (blue egg edition)
- Engines for Rails 2.0 preview released
- The Rails startup process from a paragliders perspective
- Mephisto Plugin: Full Archives (plus: an irresistable offer)
- Mephisto Plugin: Full archives (tricky edition)
- Taskmate ... the missing GTD tool for your editor: now out!
- Taskmate, the perfect GTD tool ... to be released really soon
- Mephisto Inverse Captcha plugin updated
- Using resolve-replace to fix blocking Net::HTTP requests
- A better Mephisto Tag Cloud Plugin
- Video: Saimon Moore talks about Globalize at Ostrava on Rails
- Mephisto Pagination Plugin updated: what's new?
- Looking for the perfect Mephisto TagCloud plugin
- Inverse Captcha Anti-Comment-Spam Technique: Now A Regular Mephisto Plugin
- Disable Globalize::ViewTranslation SQL logging
- How to use the Bundled assets plugin with Rails' built-in tag helpers
- Upgraded to Mephisto Edge: various plugin fixes and updates
- Mephisto Patch: Comments List Filter
- Mephisto Plugin: Feedburner Stats
- Mephisto Plugin: Inverse Captcha for Comments (anti-spam)
- Mephisto Plugin: Paged Article Lists
- Mephisto Plugin: Tag Cloud
- Plugin/Patch: Use Globalize from Liquid templates
- Ruby on Rails plugin: Migration custom column types
- Safari-style search tag
- Finally: moving to Berlin now
- Funny things and common gotchas to know and avoid - Get on Rails with Globalize! Part 7 of 8
- Pimp your Globalize: Extensions, Plugins and Patches - Get on Rails with Globalize! Part 6 of 8
- Advanced techniques, tips and tricks - Get on Rails with Globalize! Part 5 of 8
- Concise, localized Rails URL helpers? Solved (twice).
- Report: 30 days with no blog spam on Mephisto!
- Concise & transparently localized Rails url_helper methods?
- A new code repository for useful stuff at artweb-design.de
- Safari's beautiful search tag is broken - let's fix that
- Allow custom column types in your Rails migrations
- How to add a floodgate to Mephisto's nearly perfect spam protection
- Patch Mephisto to add a comments list filter
- Howto use: Mephisto article list pagination plugin
- Mephisto article list pagination plugin
- Mephisto Globalization and new Globalize features
- How to set up your routes? - Get on Rails with Globalize! Part 4 of 8
- Server config: Mistakes with character encoding - part 2
- Technorati's hCard to vCard service
- Join the release-party: Globalize now ready for Rails 1.2!
- Switched to Mephisto
- Common mistakes with character encodings - part 1
- Getting MySQL compare Unicode Greek Extended characters correctly
- Upcoming Globalize feature: an alternative way of storing model translations
- Globalize's advanced features - Get on Rails with Globalize! Part 3 of 8
- Some common questions on getting started - Get on Rails with Globalize! Part 2 of 8
- Five minutes instant overview - Get on Rails with Globalize! Part 1 of 8
- Get on Rails with Globalize: a comprehensive writeup in 8 parts
- Starting an article series on Globalize
- No more trackbacks, right now. Sorry.
- PHPUnit2 3.0.0alpha11 released
- folksr.de - more thoughts on distributed votings
- Real fun: Get on Rails with Globalize (take #2)
- Real fun: Get on Rails with Globalize
- First lessons learned: feedback about folksr
- RSpec 0.5.5 on Rails released
- Distributed votings using microformats
- O'Reilly Web 2.0 Kung-Fu anyone?
- Using a self join to select the rows with the maxium values per group
- Doable strategies against blog spam?
- Fix Firefox's Google Search language setting
- Thinking about RESTful dynamic web applications
- Learning by cheating - finally got used to use VIM
- Short summary - part 2.
- Back. Short summary - part 1.
- Howto get PHPUnit2 talk to a browser
- Access level constrains in php5 really suck